Welcome to Bindu!
We are glad you are here.
• Parking is available in front of the studio and side streets
• Yoga is not only about flexibility. Yoga is proven to improve your posture, decrease stress levels, strengthen your body, and increase your overall sense of well-being
• We have a wide variety of class choices. Try them all to find what you like the best. Help yourself learn more by taking workshops.
• To get the most out of your yoga practice, plan to practice at least 2 times a week
• Our teachers sometimes play music in their classes. Sometimes it’s popular top 40 stuff, other times it’s quieter background music. It all depends on the teacher and the class style.
• Most classes are 60 minutes but we have a several 75 minute classes
• If it’s your first time to Bindu try to arrive 15 minutes early to sign a waiver, meet the teacher and get comfortable.
• Please stay for the entire class. This includes Savasana. Trust us, it will change your experience!
• Please turn your phone off upon arriving in the studio
• We are here to answer any questions you may have.
Bindu Yoga Studio is a community yoga studio in coastal San Diego near Carmel Valley, Del Mar, and Solana Beach. Bindu is dedicated to inspiring individuals to embrace their potential, reach their dreams, and experience the joy that is discovered through living passionately on and off the mat. Bindu is committed to guide individuals to embody the philosophy of personal and physical development using the tools of a yoga practice. We have a wide variety of yoga classes, from vinyasa flow to restorative yoga. Our studio is non-heated, intimate, and offers an authentic yoga experience.