What To Expect When You
Come To Bindu:
• Parking is available in front of the studio and side streets
• Yoga is not only about flexibility. Yoga is proven to improve your posture, your stress levels, strengthen your body and increase your overall sense of well-being
• To get the most out of your yoga practice, plan to practice at least 2 times a week
• Our teachers sometimes play music in their classes. Sometimes it’s popular top 40 stuff, other times it’s quieter background music. It all depends on the teacher and the class style.
• Most classes are 60 minutes but we have a several 75 minute classes
• We’re primarily a Vinyasa based studio
• Please bring your own mat, water and towel. We have mats available to borrow if you forget your own.
• If it’s your first time to Bindu try to arrive 15 minutes early to sign a waiver, meet the teacher and get comfortable
• Please stay for the entire class. This includes Savasana. Trust us, it will change your experience.
• Beginning yoga students should try to take a Flow 1 class to start
• Please turn your phone off upon arriving in the studio
• We have a wide variety of class choices. Try them all to find what you like the best. Help yourself learn more by taking workshops.
community gathering space, dedicated to inspiring individuals
to embrace their potential, reach their dreams and experience the
joy that is discovered through
living passionately on and off the mat. As a yogic sanctuary in the heart of Del Mar Village, Bindu is committed to guide individuals to embody the philosophy of
personal and physical
development using the tools of a yoga practice. And we want you
to have fun doing it.